The leveling board for extra efficient leveling of the surface
A double (2-row) Spring-Board efficiently levels the surface and crushes all clods, before packing the surface afterwards.
The working depth of the Spring-Board og thereby, the amount of soil that needs levelling, is adjusted hydraulically by turning the Spring-Board. This way, the leveling effect can be adjusted when driving in the field and it can therefore be adjusted to work in both light and heavy soil types.
A double Spring-Board comes in 3 different shapes:
- Double Spring-Board consisting of regular 150 mm tines
- Harrow-Spring-Board consisting of one row of regular 150 mm tines and a row of harrow tines
- Double Spring-Board with 2 rows of longfinger tines
1. 150 mm Spring-Board tines
2. Harrow-Spring Board
3. Spring-Board with longfinger tines
4. Spring-Board with HARROW tines
Equipment for double Spring-Board
Slicing plates for hard soil types
Increase leveling effect with locking system